The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
denby
denby

Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. Empty Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale.

Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:03 am
I have all twelve of the 1oz silver bullion coins in this great set for a collector.

From the 2008 year of the mouse to the 2019 year of the pig. They are all big 45mm diameter coins.

All coins and capsules are in great condition housed in a small box, for set presentation.

Will do SD UK only at £420 for the set.

The 2017 year of rooster looks like a little red rooster but it is plain like all of the rest of the set.

Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. Img_2424

Last edited by denby on Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : reduce price)

Rod Panhard, Bondie and 21C Bullion like this post

denby
denby

Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. Empty Re: Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale.

Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:19 pm
bump

denby dislikes this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion
https://www.youtube.com/@bullion-finance/videos

Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. Empty Re: Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale.

Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:35 pm
Very nice, started collecting the Royal Mint Lunars, but the monkey put me off, so I stopped:

Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. Image_10

denby, tray and 21C Bullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:11 pm
beautiful set and very reasonably priced. WOW

denby likes this post

denby
denby

Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:12 pm
Good decision Sir,
because 7 years later after they made the 2020 year of mouse, the Royal Mint stopped too, with only 7 coins made.
I have a set of these 7 if you want them.

So horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig and mouse were made. Most of the monkeys tarnished badly too.

Rod Panhard was saving them too. What a waste of time.

Lunar series should all start from the mouse not finish on mouse, because the mouse won the race eh.

Admin and 21C Bullion like this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:07 pm
denby wrote:So horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog, pig and mouse were made.

3 more for your collection:

The Ox (2021) - https://www.royalmint.com/lunar/2021-year-of-the-ox/
The Tiger (2022) in recognition of your avatar - https://www.royalmint.com/lunar/year-of-the-tiger/
The Rabbit (2023) - https://www.royalmint.com/shop/limited-editions/lunar/year-of-the-rabbit/

So, just the Dragon & Snake left now (Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog & Pig)

Admin, denby and 21C Bullion like this post

denby
denby

Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:17 pm
Well 21C, I am amazed , they must be proofs, I have never seen a bullion Royal Mint lunar coin since the mouse and neither has Martin at SilverTrader.

How much for your ox, Tiger (me as you say) and the rabbit cost me to catch up, with my bullion set?

Bullions went from £21 to £23 each at the time.

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:29 pm
denby wrote:How much for your ox, Tiger (me as you say) and the rabbit cost me to catch up, with my bullion set?

I tapped out after the Rooster.

Your right, I don't think they released any bullion version after the YoT Rat, crafty buggers!
The Royal Mint wants you to pay nearly £100 for a coin when we were paying round £20 for the bullion version

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:56 pm
I never really liked the Royal Mint lunars so never bought any. I do, however have the Perth Mint series 1 and 2, and am collecting the third series now (8 to go). Along with:
PAMP Suisse bars - now complete
APMEX/Sunshine Mint - now complete
Royal Australian Mint - 8 to go
Bhutan - 4 to go
Niue - hopefully 4 to go, but the series has been a bit odd. There are some posts about it somewhere.
Silver Shield V1, V2 and V3 - goodness knows when these series will be finalised, but the mint is a law unto itself. The rounds are wonderful, though.
I would love to get the earlier RAM series, but they are a bit hard to come by and tend to be a bit pricey.

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:08 pm
@The Cat's Mother Your not messing about with your Lunar collections!

Have you got a YouTube site where we can see your collection?

denby
denby

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:16 pm
TCM, Wow, I am very impressed, I thought I was the only lunatic lunar fanatic on TPMF.

Why are you not collecting the Rwandan series? They are absolutely  mosaic heaven. I have the first 6 or 7 if you are interested. The Hippo, the 1st coin of the Rwandan wildlife series started in 2008 is now selling for over £300.

Last edited by denby on Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong info & spelling)

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:38 pm
21C Bullion wrote:@The Cat's Mother Your not messing about with your Lunar collections!

@21C Bullion , you are talking to the original dinosaur here (Felisaura stulta maxima Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. 1f40a ). I'm not on any social media; I don't have a google account, so no YouTube, and I don't even have a smartphone so photos are a problem.  @Admin absolutely despairs of me!
I think pictures of the rounds and bars are available on the interwebs though. The PAMP bars are particularly nice, with the image being true on front and back: so face on one side and back of the head on the other. Boy have they gone up in price! I was lucky enough to get the first six as a job lot on eBay otherwise I wouldn't have been collecting them.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:47 pm
denby wrote:TCM, Wow, I am very impressed, I thought I was the only lunatic lunar fanatic on TPMF.

Why are you not collecting the Rwandan series? They are absolutely  mosaic heaven. I have the first 6 or 7 if you are interested. The Hippo, the 1st coin of the Rwandan wildlife series started in 2008 is now selling for over £300.

@denby , the Rwandan series began before I really got into collecting. To be honest, they never really appealed to me and I have enough on my plate as it is.
PS The Gorilla was the first Rwandan Wildlife coin in 2008.

denby
denby

Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:02 pm
TCM, You are never wrong my Dear. Anyone who knows Latin is much more clever than me. My memory is letting me down a wee bit nowadays. How can I mix up Hippos and Gorillas eh? I am a total animal nerd!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:17 pm
denby wrote:TCM, You are never wrong my Dear. Anyone who knows Latin is much more clever than me. My memory is letting me down a wee bit nowadays. How can I mix up Hippos and Gorillas eh? I am a total animal nerd!

They are very different indeed @denby . One is a gentle herbivore with a peaceful family life, reputed to be a vicious, murderous brute, given to climbing skyscrapers and swiping aircraft, and the other is a vicious, murderous brute reputed to be a gentle herbivore given to ballet dancing.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:55 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:
21C Bullion wrote:@The Cat's Mother Your not messing about with your Lunar collections!

@21C Bullion , you are talking to the original dinosaur here (Felisaura stulta maxima Full set of Perth Mint lunar II series for sale. 1f40a ). I'm not on any social media; I don't have a google account, so no YouTube, and I don't even have a smartphone so photos are a problem.  @Admin absolutely despairs of me!
I think pictures of the rounds and bars are available on the interwebs though. The PAMP bars are particularly nice, with the image being true on front and back: so face on one side and back of the head on the other. Boy have they gone up in price! I was lucky enough to get the first six as a job lot on eBay otherwise I wouldn't have been collecting them.

I do not despair you at all. You are a work in progress. You even have a wifi tablet now. LOL And your using it and enjoying it.
I dont think that everyone needs to be all tech. You and I know that there is a way to upload pictures from your prehistoric camera. But it does take ages. Especially converting the black and white micro film to a digital form Razz Razz Razz Razz

That being said. When you want to post a picture you have the option. It is longer than most but probably a good thing.

21C Bullion likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:40 am
Morning @Admin .
I'm using the tablet, I'm emphatically not enjoying it.
I used to be able to upload (? download) photos from my baby digital camera, but it was a faff and I haven't tried with my new laptop system. I know film can be digitised, but the glass slides are a real problem.

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:49 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Morning  @Admin .
I'm using the tablet, I'm emphatically not enjoying it.
I used to be able to upload (? download) photos from my baby digital camera, but it was a faff and I haven't tried with my new laptop system. I know film can be digitised, but the glass slides are a real problem.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum