The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

2023 2 oz Silver Sabretooth Tiger from the Canadian Mint Empty 2023 2 oz Silver Sabretooth Tiger from the Canadian Mint

Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:47 pm

Rod Panhard likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2023 2 oz Silver Sabretooth Tiger from the Canadian Mint Empty Re: 2023 2 oz Silver Sabretooth Tiger from the Canadian Mint

Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:47 pm
Here, Kitty, Kitty .... The only cats that could open their own ring-pull food tins. If the current crop developed the skill to do that, we'd all be doomed. Fortunately, the sabre-toothed moggies developed the skill before tin cans were invented.
Obviously, the coin is already in my collection, courtesy of Martin. In a way, it would have made a good third coin in the Creatures of the North series - and I was collecting that too. Hopefully it won't turn into another series like the Australian Birds of Paradise and the South African Rise of the Dinosaurs, discontinued after two issues.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

2023 2 oz Silver Sabretooth Tiger from the Canadian Mint Empty Re: 2023 2 oz Silver Sabretooth Tiger from the Canadian Mint

Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:22 pm
I really like that Kraken coin

Admin and denby like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum