The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
CollectSilver
CollectSilver
http://www.CollectSilver.com

Hello everyone.  New to the forum but been collecting for years. :) Empty Hello everyone. New to the forum but been collecting for years. :)

Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:00 am
Hello,

My name is Rich, and I am a passionate collector of all things silver and an owner of a small fan site dedicated to silver collecting. I'm happy to have discovered this forum and will undoubtedly include it on my website's list of top-notch resources for fellow silver collectors. I'm eagerly looking forward to tapping into the wealth of knowledge and experience shared by the members of this community, while also offering my own insights and assistance to anyone who may benefit from it. Let's keep the silver spark alive! Wink

Admin, denby, ArcaneCollector, tray and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Hello everyone.  New to the forum but been collecting for years. :) Empty Re: Hello everyone. New to the forum but been collecting for years. :)

Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:11 am
Hello there @CollectSilver . I'm really glad you decided to join us, and hope you will enjoy being a part of the forum. If you had a chance to browse around the site you will have seen that we cover other topics as well, and that adds to the family friendly atmosphere. I've had a quick look on your website, and you certainly cover a lot of ground. From my perspective, it's good to see someone interested in aspects of silver collecting beyond coins (though I do like coins too!). I'm looking forward to reading and engaging with your posts.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Hello everyone.  New to the forum but been collecting for years. :) Empty Re: Hello everyone. New to the forum but been collecting for years. :)

Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:49 am
Welcome I love that Boba Fett

denby likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:31 pm
Welcome to the forum.

We are a good group of people if I don't mind saying so .. I am sure you will have fun and share things. This is a family friendly forum, we tend to focus on helping each other. Yes there is a buy and sell section, and the occasional giveaways. But mostly it is all about Freedom to enjoy yourself, without paying a penny for it.

Jazz
Jazz

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 pm
Welcome to the forum! 👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

denby likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum