The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

A Very quiet weekend  Empty A Very quiet weekend

Mon May 01, 2023 8:45 am
So I know this is a bank holiday weekend. And yes most of you are enjoying a extra day.

But wow this was a really quiet weekend.

I am just doing a video today and will be getting packages ready to ship for tomorrow.

Oh the joys.

Well I thought I would pop my head in and say hi

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

A Very quiet weekend  Empty Re: A Very quiet weekend

Mon May 01, 2023 10:34 am
Hello there  @Admin . It has been pretty dead, and the torrential rain here yesterday put a stop to any outside activity - I'm catching up on the washing now it's dry enough to hang it out.
We did get two mallards on the garden pond though, that was nice to see. I think he's keeping her away from the other drakes.
Other than that: an affordable Anubis was listed on eBay; a book arrived that I had been waiting for, and looking for for ages; a parcel arrived from the US that the tracking had lost sight of for about a fortnight; I got notice of shipping for a parcel from the US that I had about given up on, and  @Bobmcmuff let me know he had another delivery of the Intaglio Mint rounds I collect. So, not a bad weekend at all. Of course, I now have to pay Bob.  A Very quiet weekend  1f63f
I also went for Rusalka at Martin's Emporium, and I've seen what's on the way: yet more expense!  A Very quiet weekend  1f63f  A Very quiet weekend  1f63f

Admin and denby like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum