The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Empty Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors

Mon May 22, 2023 12:55 pm

Rod Panhard, denby and Bondie like this post

Bondie
Bondie

Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Empty Re: Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors

Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 pm
VERY nice round!! Amazing detail. Look at Julius' right fist, for starters Very Happy Cool

Admin and denby like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Empty Re: Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors

Mon May 22, 2023 6:14 pm
Bondie wrote:VERY nice round!! Amazing detail. Look at Julius' right fist, for starters Very Happy Cool

I agree and for a Generic no name brand this is Fantastic... far better than a lot of well known brands/ companies rubbish that comes out.

Bondie likes this post

Bondie
Bondie

Mon May 22, 2023 6:16 pm
Admin wrote:
Bondie wrote:VERY nice round!! Amazing detail. Look at Julius' right fist, for starters Very Happy Cool

I agree and for a Generic no name brand this is Fantastic... far better than a lot of well known brands/ companies rubbish that comes out.

I wonder why it's so difficult to find the name of the mint?
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon May 22, 2023 7:03 pm
Very nice, @Admin . It does take one liberty though, since Julius Caesar was bald - something he hated and was very glad to be able to wear the laurel wreath when the senate awarded it to him. He was known to his soldiers as the bald lecher. Suetonius has even more scurrilous tales.

Admin and Bondie like this post

tray
tray

Mon May 22, 2023 7:13 pm
This is a great coin. The detail in it is very good. There are so many new releases coming out at the moment I want them all

Tue May 23, 2023 4:57 am
@admin,

The Legendary Warrior Series is minted by SilverTowne Mint in Winchester, Indiana. Link to their warrior site.

https://www.silvertowne.com/category/1140/legendary-warriors-series

Tue May 23, 2023 5:02 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Very nice,  @Admin . It does take one liberty though, since Julius Caesar was bald - something he hated and was very glad to be able to wear the laurel wreath when the senate awarded it to him. He was known to his soldiers as the bald lecher. Suetonius has even more scurrilous tales.

Interesting information TCM. Cool Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue May 23, 2023 8:40 am
Periodic Table wrote:@admin,

The Legendary Warrior Series is minted by SilverTowne Mint in Winchester, Indiana. Link to their warrior site.

WOW

The Julius Caesar Legendary Warriors Series 1oz .999 Silver Medallion is a SilverTowne Mint Minted Bullion Productt. Located in Winchester, Indiana, The SilverTowne Mint has been manufacturing quality Silver Bullion produced with the Highest Quality Standards since 1973. When purchasing the Julius Caesar Legendary Warriors Series 1oz .999 Silver Medallion on SilverTowne.com you are buying direct from the source!

Bondie likes this post

Tue May 23, 2023 3:18 pm
Admin wrote:

WOW

The Julius Caesar Legendary Warriors Series 1oz .999 Silver Medallion is a SilverTowne Mint Minted Bullion Productt. Located in Winchester, Indiana, The SilverTowne Mint has been manufacturing quality Silver Bullion produced with the Highest Quality Standards since 1973. When purchasing the Julius Caesar Legendary Warriors Series 1oz .999 Silver Medallion on SilverTowne.com you are buying direct from the source!

They mint a number of silver bars and rounds including the popular bullet series. Their silver gift selection for any occasion is awesome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue May 23, 2023 8:13 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:

WOW

They mint a number of silver bars and rounds including the popular bullet series. Their silver gift selection for any occasion is awesome.

And they only ship to vets overseas. Cool Cool Cool I was surprised that they did that. But humbled as well.

I have a few things from them but I always want more!!! MORE I say LOL

We can not do the bullet thing here. Customs really really does not like that. I mean we can but yeah.. I rather avoid that bit.

At one time they used to sell silver shavings, shot. I need to buy about a kilo or two to refill mine... but I usually only buy it in 10oz bottles at a time... makes storage much easier.

Bondie likes this post

Wed May 24, 2023 12:05 am
Admin wrote:

And they only ship to vets overseas. Cool Cool Cool  I was surprised that they did that. But humbled as well.

We can not do the bullet thing here. Customs really really does not like that. I mean we can but yeah.. I rather avoid that bit.

At one time they used to sell silver shavings, shot. I need to buy about a kilo or two to refill mine... but I usually only buy it in 10oz bottles at a time... makes storage much easier.

Kudos to SilverTowne for shipping only to veterans overseas.

Another good mint is Glines & Rhodes Inc./GR Reserve based in Attleboro, Massachusetts. They produce their own silver and sell silver coins/rounds from 21 mints around the world. It's a good site for me with all the mint products they carry from overseas.

Attached are two pics of the silver shot they offer.  Online site is: https://grreserve.com
/Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Gr-res10
Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Gr-res11
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 24, 2023 12:10 am
Good Morning Steve
Just back from London and checking emails, posts etc.. I probably won't be up much longer.
Thanks for identifying the mint that does the Legendary Warriors. I did have a look when the first round was issued, but found nothing. Mind you, since they don't ship to the UK there isn't much point in me knowing what they do. Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors 1f63c

Wed May 24, 2023 12:18 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Good Morning Steve
Just back from London and checking emails, posts etc.. I probably won't be up much longer.
Thanks for identifying the mint that does the Legendary Warriors. I did have a look when the first round was issued, but found nothing. Mind you, since they don't ship to the UK there isn't much point in me knowing what they do.  Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors 1f63c

Hi TCM,

It was my pleasure because it's important for us to help each other. Getting to know about the mints from around the world leads us to local coin shops and online shops where we can buy our favorite silver coins/rounds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed May 24, 2023 9:57 am
Periodic Table wrote:
Admin wrote:

And they only ship to vets overseas. Cool Cool Cool  I was surprised that they did that. But humbled as well.

Kudos to SilverTowne for shipping only to veterans overseas.

Another good mint is Glines & Rhodes Inc./GR Reserve based in Attleboro, Massachusetts. They produce their own silver and sell silver coins/rounds from 21 mints around the world. It's a good site for me with all the mint products they carry from overseas.

Attached are two pics of the silver shot they offer.  Online site is: https://grreserve.com
/Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Gr-res10
Julius Caesar 2023 Legendary Warriors Gr-res11

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Great prices too. Hmmmm We will talk about these later.. LOL

WOW Just WOW

And I lived for a year in Mass... As you know I am from CT.

Bondie likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 24, 2023 11:03 am
I've just noticed, Silvertowne Mint also produce the Medieval Legends series that I'm collecting - five down, two to go. They are very well done too, and again they don't come over here very often. I've been buying mine from is a seller on eBay who I trust and have been buying from for a while. I was going to ask for a box, but .....

Wed May 24, 2023 2:18 pm
Admin wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Great prices too.  Hmmmm We will talk about these later.. LOL

WOW  Just WOW

And I lived for a year in Mass... As you know I am from CT.

I don't know how competitive GR Reserve is to where you get your silver shot. Just thought I'd bring them up.

In the early '90s, I visited a gal who showed me around Connecticut. It's a beautiful state.

Wed May 24, 2023 2:34 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I've just noticed, Silvertowne Mint also produce the Medieval Legends series that I'm collecting - five down, two to go. They are very well done too, and again they don't come over here very often. I've been buying mine from is a seller on eBay who I trust and have been buying from for a while. I was going to ask for a box, but .....

That's an attractive series and the box looks cool.

With regard to the Pied Piper, I couldn't help but think about the "Mitchell and Webb Look with their Green Clarinet skit. Laughing
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 24, 2023 3:07 pm
@Periodic Table : you're way ahead of me! Mitchell and who?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wed May 24, 2023 7:12 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table : you're way ahead of me! Mitchell and who?

This may or may not be your cup of tea but here's the skit.

https://youtu.be/e7aaw4g2tJo
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 24, 2023 9:26 pm
Aha! All is revealed. Or it would be if I had a green clarinet.

Admin likes this post

Wed May 24, 2023 10:44 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Aha! All is revealed. Or it would be if I had a green clarinet.

Too funny TCM!😂
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu May 25, 2023 9:18 am
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Aha! All is revealed. Or it would be if I had a green clarinet.

Too funny TCM!😂

The brown noise from the Red Tuba. LOL

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum