The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
21C Bullion
21C Bullion
https://www.youtube.com/@bullion-finance/videos

"The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..." Empty "The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..."

Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:47 pm
Rule 1. Do not talk about Precious Metal Club.
Rule 2. Do NOT talk about Precious Metal Club (PMC).

I broke the above rules, I told my friends, family & colleagues about PMC. I let my enthusiasm get in they way (I should have curbed it).

Since 2016, I have moved jobs, so I don't need to worry about colleagues, I haven't told anyone in subsequent jobs since leaving that company.

Regarding friends & family, most thought it was strange, but most have forgotten.
However, one friend did ask last year, I lied, I said I sold every piece of PM in 2016.

So, I feel I have redeemed myself and will NOW adhere to rules 1 & 2 from now on.

Admin likes this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

"The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..." Empty Re: "The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..."

Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:48 pm
Obviously, I'm telling you guys about Precious Metal Club, as your ALL in the club

But, seriously, did you break rule number 1&2 like me?

Feel free to add some more rules to this topic

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

"The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..." Empty Re: "The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..."

Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:14 pm
Well, @21C Bullion , you could start by telling me what the PMC is. Is it an automatic enrolment thing for anyone who has any precious metal? That would be anybody with a gold ring or two. Also, if we can't tell anyone about it, how do we introduce new members to the joys of collecting PMs?

Admin likes this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:16 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Well,  @21C Bullion , you could start by telling me what the PMC is. Is it an automatic enrolment thing for anyone who has any precious metal? That would be anybody with a gold ring or two. Also, if we can't tell anyone about it, how do we introduce new members to the joys of collecting PMs?

It would be like the Fight Club film, like minded people will find us, or Martin's monthly newsletter will bring more members to us

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:50 pm
Martin's monthly newsletter only goes out to people who have already found him and, by extension, us.
Is it a case of: 'If you call them, they will come...'?
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:09 pm
21C Bullion wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:Well,  @21C Bullion , you could start by telling me what the PMC is. Is it an automatic enrolment thing for anyone who has any precious metal? That would be anybody with a gold ring or two. Also, if we can't tell anyone about it, how do we introduce new members to the joys of collecting PMs?

It would be like the Fight Club film, like minded people will find us, or Martin's monthly newsletter will bring more members to us

Martin has listed it Twice in his newsletters over a 2 year period.

I always share it on my videos. However please no laughing it is a real thing, some people do not know how to click a link.
Where to find a link.
How to register on here.

I get that this is taking it back to the early 2000's / 2010 time by having a Forum instead of a Group like Facebook etc.

BUT hear me out, you can easily find things, look things up, And as we continue to grow we will get more members .... it will be more popular in Google.. and the likes.

This forum has changed ALOT from when it was first launched..... ASK TCM... OMG The very FIRST forum ( @The Cat's Mother ) if you recall was a nightmare.. And the Server fees were in the Thousands!!!!!

21C Bullion likes this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:46 pm
Admin wrote:And the Server fees were in the Thousands!!!!!

Wow, did you pay £1000s, or get a better deal in the end?
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:49 pm
Yes @Admin , but that's the Forum. @21C Bullion was talking about the Precious Metal Club, and I'm not sure it's the same thing. Maybe he'll enlighten me at some point.

I do remember the first Forum, vividly. I had a lot of fun helping you with it, although I suspect fun wasn't something you were having. This Forum is better, but I did learn some interesting things from the first one. "The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..." 1f639

Admin likes this post

21C Bullion
21C Bullion

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:53 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:@21C Bullion was talking about the Precious Metal Club, and I'm not sure it's the same thing. Maybe he'll enlighten me at some point.

Sorry, Precious Metal Club doesn't exist, it was a play on the Fight Club film.

The club has rules, thought we could come up with some rules, but I think this topic has gone down like a lead ballon. Sad

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:58 pm
21C Bullion wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:@21C Bullion was talking about the Precious Metal Club, and I'm not sure it's the same thing. Maybe he'll enlighten me at some point.

Sorry, Precious Metal Club doesn't exist, it was a play on the Fight Club film.

The club has rules, thought we could come up with some rules, but I think this topic has gone down like a lead ballon. Sad

Sorry, I was too dense to see what you were getting at. It probably didn't help that I'm not familiar with the Fight Club.
Maybe Rule 1 should be: Use words of one syllable when talking to TCM, and don't assume she is au fait with modern culture.

Admin, tray and 21C Bullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:38 pm
21C Bullion wrote:
Admin wrote:And the Server fees were in the Thousands!!!!!

Wow, did you pay £1000s, or get a better deal in the end?

So far I have paid quite a bit up to this date... I wont say how much .... but that's between me and AceBullion my alter ego obviously.

21C Bullion likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum