The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. Empty Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins.

Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:31 pm
OMG YES TES YES

;what do you all think?

Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. Empty Re: Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins.

Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:06 pm
Calm down Jon, it's only a coin.  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639
It is quite an epic piece, and I imagine Germania lovers will be salivating over it. Especially as it looks as though Germania has finally learned how to do faces. Beautiully minted, as we would expect, and the gold etc. details have been very well done.
I'll probably be saving my cash though.  There's a lot going on in the areas that interest me and I don't want to be caught out.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. Empty Re: Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins.

Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:30 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Calm down Jon, it's only a coin.  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639
It is quite an epic piece, and I imagine Germania lovers will be salivating over it. Especially as it looks as though Germania has finally learned how to do faces. Beautiully minted, as we would expect, and the gold etc. details have been very well done.
I'll probably be saving my cash though.  There's a lot going on in the areas that interest me and I don't want to be caught out.

Razz Razz Razz I did mention on the forum I knew I had expenses.. I decided to buy the 10oz and omg.... I have had it for DAYS... so I have been able to see how amazing it really was.

When I pulled it out of the capsule it just was amazing. Even more so than being stuck behind plastic. But its protection...

Anyway Yes for me.... 333 limited.. can not complain and the 2oz is 999 how apt. And I know... there are still MORE coins here not yet reviewed... and more coming!!!! Martin is going to get a large chunk of my money. LOL

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:46 pm
Martin deserves every penny!
I expect there will be a Beast emerging some time this year, and then the next Lost World Cities and Clockwork Evolution coins. Martin doesn't stock these last two, so I have to keep my eyes open. I'm also waiting for the Perth Mint Chinese Myths Dragon and Koi coins to land chez Silvertrader. And, and, and .....

AceBullion likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:50 pm
I assume  @tray knows about these? lol! lol! lol!
Silly question really.

tray
tray

Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:54 pm
[quote="The Cat's Mother"]I assume  @tray knows about these? lol! lol! lol!
Silly question really.[/quote
Yes, I do. And I seen Jon's review. Very nice nice especially the 10 oz

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:23 pm
tray wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I assume  @tray knows about these? lol! lol! lol!
Silly question really.[/quote
Yes, I do. And I seen Jon's review. Very nice nice especially the 10 oz

The 10oz is worth every penny!!! For mw honesty ... more silver for the money plus its just amazing

Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:55 pm
@Admin,
Captain James Cook now has an ocean to sail thanks to your tears of joy. Congratulations!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:37 am
Periodic Table wrote:@Admin,
Captain James Cook now has an ocean to sail thanks to your tears of joy. Congratulations!

lol! GIT Razz Razz Razz Razz

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:38 am

More like his bank manager's tears of despair, Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:12 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:

More like his bank manager's tears of despair,  Germania Mint 2 & 10 oz Special Edition coins. 1f639

It is only going to get worst for the bank manager.... that is all I am gonna say.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum