The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Le Grand Mint SPECIAL Exclusive. Honey Bee Empty Le Grand Mint SPECIAL Exclusive. Honey Bee

Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:26 pm
Let me know your thoughts. The honey bee is CRAZY!

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, tray and AVG like this post

Le Grand Mint SPECIAL Exclusive. Honey Bee Empty Re: Le Grand Mint SPECIAL Exclusive. Honey Bee

Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:10 pm
Excellent presentation as usual Jon. The magic frames are nice as an option. But I'd rather see Le Grand put their coins in a cardboard or pleather box.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Le Grand Mint SPECIAL Exclusive. Honey Bee Empty Re: Le Grand Mint SPECIAL Exclusive. Honey Bee

Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:48 pm
I'm a bit late to the party, I was in London all day and just getting back to normality. It was so hot down there, and the air con wasn't working on the train coming back, so my priority on getting back was a long cool shower. Anyway, I'm back.
I am dying to get my hands on this little beastie, as well as the others on Martin's September list. I think the detail is amazing and the design is wonderful. Le Grand Mint makes wonderful stuff, but seems to fall under the radar over here. I'm glad our lad has decided to look at them. My order is going to be in tomorrow.
Despite my enthusiasm, I do agree with everybody about the floating frame packaging. I'm really glad that my Durga didn't arrive packed like this, but the Algorithms series did, and I would much prefer clamshell boxes. If I wanted to put them on display I could buy frames separately. The icing on the cake has to be those silly feet, which have nowhere to be stored except in a plastic bag. I hope the Mint reverts to boxes.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:19 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm a bit late to the party, I was in London all day and just getting back to normality. It was so hot down there, and the air con wasn't working on the train coming back, so my priority on getting back was a long cool shower. Anyway, I'm back.
I am dying to get my hands on this little beastie, as well as the others on Martin's September list. I think the detail is amazing and the design is wonderful. Le Grand Mint makes wonderful stuff, but seems to fall under the radar over here. I'm glad our lad has decided to look at them. My order is going to be in tomorrow.
Despite my enthusiasm, I do agree with everybody about the floating frame packaging. I'm really glad that my Durga didn't arrive packed like this, but the Algorithms series did, and I would much prefer clamshell boxes. If I wanted to put them on display I could buy frames separately. The icing on the cake has to be those silly feet, which have nowhere to be stored except in a plastic bag. I hope the Mint reverts to boxes.

From my understanding Martin is selling them as they are. My Durga didn't come in a box. It just came in the capsule with the COA. You can easily remove it from this frame with no damage as it is still in a capsule. No harm done. But what a waste of materials otherwise.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum