The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex Empty 7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:47 pm
Finally no more tongue tied words.

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex Empty Re: 7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex

Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:35 pm
I love this series, and have been collecting two of each for display purposes. It was wonderful when Martin started to stock them since APMEX doesn't ship to the UK and I was scratching around to get the earlier issues. My favourite is still the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, but I do love them all.
The statue on Zeus' right hand is Nike, the Greek goddess of victory.
Anyway, your jaw can now have a rest from pronouncing the names. Given that you have a medical background, though, and can manage all those technical terms, it does surprise me that you struggle with something as straightforward as the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. Still, it is what it is and there's still the last Prehistoric Life issue to emerge and test you!

tray likes this post

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex Empty Re: 7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex

Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:57 pm
LOL

Dispatch. RtB with s pt late 40s. Suffering from query MI .
ECG confirms, RX given X dose
... oh yeah we picked him up outside Halicarnassus

Note to red team, I might be having a TIA LOL
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 am
Keep the strokes for your cats.
And abbreviations don't count.
7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex 1f638  7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex 1f638  7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex 1f638

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:04 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Keep the strokes for your cats.
And abbreviations don't count.
7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex 1f638  7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex 1f638  7 Wonders last bullion round by Apmex 1f638

omg... 5th ..

that is all I am saying. LOL

Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:37 pm
I watched a number of vids on real ancient coins and the names aren't that hard to pronounce. Just takes a little practice when I hear them say it.

But it's nice to know it's the last of the series. Because you butcher them like I butcher song lyrics. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:56 am
Periodic Table wrote:I watched a number of vids on real ancient coins and the names aren't that hard to pronounce. Just takes a little practice when I hear them say it.

But it's nice to know it's the last of the series. Because you butcher them like I butcher song lyrics. Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I am sure there will be plenty more things I butcher. what I find ironic or frustrating, is when I know I have pronounced it right.. and then someone tells me I am wrong. Even down to the dialect used ... argh..

But I accept that I will never please everyone. LOL and all of you evil lol! lol! study lol! lol! monkeys out there who enjoy me suffering.... I am Super pleased this has ended.
geek geek geek
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:19 am
Poor ol' thing. I reckon you enjoy the attention really.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum