The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

2023 Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 7 Wonders 1oz Silver Bullion Round Empty 2023 Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 7 Wonders 1oz Silver Bullion Round

Wed May 24, 2023 12:21 pm

By Apmex limited to 7,777

The Cat's Mother and Bondie like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2023 Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 7 Wonders 1oz Silver Bullion Round Empty Re: 2023 Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 7 Wonders 1oz Silver Bullion Round

Wed May 24, 2023 1:24 pm
This is a series that I am collecting and love. My favourite is still the Hanging Gardens, but the whole series so far has been great. Only Olympian Jove to come now. I do think, though, that the depictions of the structures have been far more successful that the faces of the various characters connected with them. However, I have been buying two of each so I can display both sides.

Admin and Bondie like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

2023 Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 7 Wonders 1oz Silver Bullion Round Empty Re: 2023 Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 7 Wonders 1oz Silver Bullion Round

Wed May 24, 2023 1:50 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:This is a series that I am collecting and love. My favourite is still the Hanging Gardens, but the whole series so far has been great. Only Olympian Jove to come now. I do think, though, that the depictions of the structures have been far more successful that the faces of the various characters connected with them. However, I have been buying two of each so I can display both sides.

I did not realise until after the video and some viewers commented that this is the second coin in the series. And that there will only be one more.

Shocked

I was a bit surprised. I do a lot of research but look for the norm so to speak. And I over looked that part.

Bondie likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 24, 2023 2:01 pm
This is the sixth of a series of seven. Martin only spotted them and started getting them in at number five, the Great Pyramid, but there were four more before that.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed May 24, 2023 6:58 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:This is the sixth of a series of seven. Martin only spotted them and started getting them in at number five, the Great Pyramid, but there were four more before that.

Can I restart the day please.

My head hurts. LOL

Thu May 25, 2023 2:18 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:This is a series that I am collecting and love. My favourite is still the Hanging Gardens, but the whole series so far has been great. Only Olympian Jove to come now. I do think, though, that the depictions of the structures have been far more successful that the faces of the various characters connected with them. However, I have been buying two of each so I can display both sides.

@TheCat'sMother,

Kudos to you for getting two to display. Makes for great conversation pieces. Cool

The only obverse sides I keep up are the few Germania Mint babes I have and the one Walking Liberty. Otherwise, it's heads down and tails up. Very Happy
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu May 25, 2023 11:01 am
@Periodic Table , there are a few coins/rounds that I have doubled up for display purposes. The Australian Coat of Arms series is one, and the Wildflowers. The Sunshine Mint Egyptian Gods series is wonderful on both sides. I did start the Mason Mint Mythical Cities series as a twofer, but only two rounds have been issued - Atlantis and Asgard - and there has been nothing for a couple of years, so I think it has quietly died..

Admin likes this post

Thu May 25, 2023 7:12 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table , there are a few coins/rounds that I have doubled up for display purposes. The Australian Coat of Arms series is one, and the Wildflowers. The Sunshine Mint Egyptian Gods series is wonderful on both sides. I did start the Mason Mint Mythical Cities series as a twofer, but only two rounds have been issued - Atlantis and Asgard - and there has been nothing for a couple of years, so I think it has quietly died..

After doing some research, I'm up to date as to what's been issued.
1) Australian Coat of Arms series (Australia 2021, New South Wales 2022 and Queensland 2023)
2) Wildflower series (Waratah 2022).
3) Egyptian Gods series at two ounces (8 releases)
4) Mythical Cities series (Atlantis and Asgard)

All are quite beautiful and I see why you're doubling up on them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu May 25, 2023 7:14 pm
Periodic Table wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Periodic Table , there are a few coins/rounds that I have doubled up for display purposes. The Australian Coat of Arms series is one, and the Wildflowers. The Sunshine Mint Egyptian Gods series is wonderful on both sides. I did start the Mason Mint Mythical Cities series as a twofer, but only two rounds have been issued - Atlantis and Asgard - and there has been nothing for a couple of years, so I think it has quietly died..

After doing some research, I'm up to date as to what's been issued.
1) Australian Coat of Arms series (Australia 2021, New South Wales 2022 and Queensland 2023)
2) Wildflower series (Waratah 2022).
3) Egyptian Gods series at two ounces (8 releases)
4) Mythical Cities series (Atlantis and Asgard)

All are quite beautiful and I see why you're doubling up with them.

LOL Shall we play a Game and try to name all of our outstanding series.. LOL

Seriously it will take me a week to figure out what has not finished yet.

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu May 25, 2023 7:23 pm
I'm good. I have a rolling list with the current year and the next year. As I acquire a piece, I strike it off the current year, so my list for 2024 is showing everything, apart from the Intaglio Mint Alien series and a couple of series that ended this year. Nothing like organisation @Admin ! It is, in fact, nothing like organisation as there are the odd bits and pieces that I can't resist (Eastern Rosella, Durga, Komodo Dragon, Arethusa and Black Swan, anybody?).

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum