The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. Empty Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin.

Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:16 pm
Number 2 in the series... I am sure there is a joke to be had here.

The Cat's Mother and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. Empty Re: Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin.

Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:49 pm
Thanks for the honourable mention @Admin . I am a cat person, but I don't hate dogs - they're certainly a lot more huggable than cats are. Still, dogs have masters, cats have staff: so if bossing about is your thing, get a dog.
I was wondering about this coin. I have the first issue, and both cats, but wasn't too sure about continuing. (No doubt about continuing with the cats, obvs). It is a nice coin, though, so I may well go for it.
Oh, yes, I enjoyed the video.

Admin, Rod Panhard and denby like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. Empty Re: Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin.

Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:29 pm
Have coin makers just run out of ideas? This series is lame.

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:35 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:Have coin makers just run out of ideas? This series is lame.

Maybe it's because there aren't any quokkas in Fiji.

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:53 pm
In order to help mints with no imagination, here are some lame ideas:
1. People who came 8th in 100m finals
2. TV remotes of the 90’s
3. Garden sheds
4. Gods and goddesses of Botswana
5. Internal parasites
6. News readers of the world
7. Pizza toppings
8. Pigeons

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Rod Panhard like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:59 pm
Well, @ArcaneCollector , I'd vote for 3, 5 and 8. If anybody wanted to go for no. 8 I would be prepared to send them copies of some of the illustrations in my grandfather's book 'Pigeons', undated but almost certainly 19th century. Many of the breeds have probably been lost to posterity (Black Priests anybody?), but they look rather spectacular.

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:26 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:Have coin makers just run out of ideas? This series is lame.

You caught me off guard @ArcaneCollector. That was so funny. Laughing
Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:00 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Thanks for the honourable mention  @Admin . I am a cat person, but I don't hate dogs - they're certainly a lot more huggable than cats are. Still, dogs have masters, cats have staff: so if bossing about is your thing, get a dog.
I was wondering about this coin. I have the first issue, and both cats, but wasn't too sure about continuing. (No doubt about continuing with the cats, obvs). It is a nice  coin, though, so I may well go for it.
Oh, yes, I enjoyed the video.

A woman with more than one dog is a "dog lover", a woman with more than one cat is "the crazy cat lady" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:02 am

This is what it feels like lately, it all seems to be these tiny former Commonwealth islands churning out silver non stop desperate to think of anything to press onto thier ounce of silver to make it sell.

Admin, The Cat's Mother and ArcaneCollector like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:25 am
Rod Panhard wrote:

A woman with more than one dog is a "dog lover", a woman with more than one cat is "the crazy cat lady" Laughing Laughing Laughing

And I'm proud to be one  @Rod Panhard . I'm especially happy when the rain is coming down* horizontally and I don't have to take my boys out for a walk because they can't work out what a litter tray is for.  Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. 1f63d  Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. 1f63d  Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. 1f63d

* Before  @ArcaneCollector pounces, I do know that 'horizontal' can't mean 'coming down'.

Admin, Rod Panhard and ArcaneCollector like this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:50 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Rod Panhard wrote:

And I'm proud to be one  @Rod Panhard . I'm especially happy when the rain is coming down* horizontally and I don't have to take my boys out for a walk because they can't work out what a litter tray is for.  Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. 1f63d  Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. 1f63d  Fiji 2023 Per Series DOGS ???? 1oz Silver Bullion Coin. 1f63d

* Before  @ArcaneCollector pounces, I do know that 'horizontal' can't mean 'coming down'.

It was raining cats and dogs today. I stepped in a poodle.

Admin, The Cat's Mother and Rod Panhard like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum