The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins Empty African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins

Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:21 pm
Monkey Monday.

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins Empty Re: African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins

Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:57 pm
I was wondering why you have reservations about the EIC coins  @Admin . I have been collecting the Indian Wildlife coins and, since this is number 6, I imagine the series will be ending very soon. The EIC don't go in for very long series - another reason to like them.  African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 1f63a I do like their coins.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins Empty Re: African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins

Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:17 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I was wondering why you have reservations about the EIC coins  @Admin . I have been collecting the Indian Wildlife coins and, since this is number 6, I imagine the series will be ending very soon. The EIC don't go in for very long series - another reason to like them.  African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 1f63a I do like their coins.

Some of their earlier designs can be a bit playful, and the monkey in question would be one I wanted to see in great detail. They have made it perfect. Something I had reservations regarding quality. But once seen up close it is perfect.

The Cat's Mother likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:05 pm
Admin wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I was wondering why you have reservations about the EIC coins  @Admin . I have been collecting the Indian Wildlife coins and, since this is number 6, I imagine the series will be ending very soon. The EIC don't go in for very long series - another reason to like them.  African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 1f63a I do like their coins.

Some of their earlier designs can be a bit playful, and the monkey in question would be one I wanted to see in great detail. They  have made it perfect. Something I had reservations regarding quality. But once seen up close it is perfect.

Thanks for that @Admin . I had never been aware of an issue with quality, and I love their designs, so I'm glad you don't have a deep-seated antipathy to EIC coins per se. Especially with the US Trade Dollar restrike about to hit the shelves. (The proof version is beautiful, btw).

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:44 pm
The angry monkey coin does not do it for me personally, if they do a colourised coin they can do those ones with the bright red backsides.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:28 pm
Rod Panhard wrote:The angry monkey coin does not do it for me personally, if they do a colourised coin they can do those ones with the bright red backsides.

@Rod Panhard How dare you lower the tone like this. That's my job.  African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 1f63d  African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 1f63d  African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 1f63d

Admin and Rod Panhard like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:50 pm
These poor monkeys the Macaque's had a very hard life at Monkey World. Often referred to as the Ugly Monkeys... they are full of characters. I love them. I have been several times but now it is a task as my mobility is rubbish and they place is HUGE!!!!
Here is a link to there site. https://monkeyworld.org/events/international-macaque-day/

And what I found some cute and funny pictures.

African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins 123lol10
African Wildlife & Macaque Monkey 2023 1oz Silver Bullion Coins Lolll10

Rod Panhard likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum