The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

2023 BIG 5 BUFFALO Last in the series.  Empty 2023 BIG 5 BUFFALO Last in the series.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:42 pm
L:ets hope they do not make a series 3

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard and AVG like this post

2023 BIG 5 BUFFALO Last in the series.  Empty Re: 2023 BIG 5 BUFFALO Last in the series.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:09 pm
I don't have any from the two series but it's a good looking coin. Getting up close and personal with the grass eating beasts is something I shy away from. At a zoo, a llama blew its snot all over me. The gal I was with laughed and said that means it likes you. Oh what a mess.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2023 BIG 5 BUFFALO Last in the series.  Empty Re: 2023 BIG 5 BUFFALO Last in the series.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:12 pm
Periodic Table wrote:I don't have any from the two series but it's a good looking coin. Getting up close and personal with the grass eating beasts is something I shy away from. At a zoo, a llama blew its snot all over me. The gal I was with laughed and said that means it likes you. Oh what a mess.

Snot nice at all. Llamas are nasty beggars, alpacas are much nicer. Tastier too.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:29 pm
Good video @Admin , and I'm sure the coin will appeal to collectors of the series. It is very well done, but I agree with you that the Big Five have been done to death now and the mint should get another source of inspiration (rivers of Africa maybe).

Admin likes this post

Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:48 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Good video  @Admin , and I'm sure the coin will appeal to collectors of the series. It is very well done, but I agree with you that the Big Five have been done to death now and the mint should get another source of inspiration (rivers of Africa maybe).

Possibly rivers with tribal fabric designs mixed in there.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:16 am
African Birds.

There is a huge variety there. Why not put them on ?

Or African folk lore.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum