The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Germania galore, Who is buying these.  Empty Germania galore, Who is buying these.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:53 am

The Cat's Mother, tray and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Germania galore, Who is buying these.  Empty Re: Germania galore, Who is buying these.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:26 pm
Well done Jon, you managed a decent job despite your problems. Now, go and have a Lemsip and lie down!  Germania galore, Who is buying these.  1f63d  Germania galore, Who is buying these.  1f63d  Germania galore, Who is buying these.  1f63d

On a more serious note, these aren't something I want for my collection - although I agree that issuing one rune at a time makes much more sense than issuing the whole set together. I wonder how many people were put off the previous set because of that. Glow in the dark has always looked a bit gimmicky to me, but that's just my taste. Sigyn looks nicely done, but if I were looking at goddesses (which I'm not btw) I'd go for Freja - she has a chariot pulled by cats!
I was looking at the Germania website, and there are some rounds they're proposing for this year that look quite interesting. They're on a mission to return to their roots:
They are going to complete the Mythical Forest by issuing an Yggdrasil round, complete with magical squirrel - apparently by popular demand. That's something I would go for. (Spring 2024)
Secondly, they proposes a series of 'Artefacts'. Five rounds "dedicated to magical items from Germanic mythology". That could be very interesting or absolutely dire, I'll wait and see. (Spring 2024)
Thirdly, there will be a five coin series 'Ragnarok', starting with the two wolves Skoll and Hati. Again, this could be really great and I am very interested to find out. (Summer 2024) (Sorry, I can't find an umlaut on my laptop keyboard, so please forgive the lack).
These look very interesting to me, much more than the Valkyries and Goddesses. I just hope they're also on a mission to cut back on their premiums. lol!

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Germania galore, Who is buying these.  Empty Re: Germania galore, Who is buying these.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:25 pm
I hope the new releases will be back to what they do best. They seem to of lost their way abit . With other mints releasing spectacular pieces at a reasonable price they need to do something to keep us wanting more. Yes surprise I'm collecting the bars but very disappointed they don't come in a capsule

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:39 pm
tray wrote:I hope the new releases will be back to what they do best. They seem to of lost their way abit . With other mints releasing spectacular pieces at a reasonable price they need to do something to keep us wanting more. Yes surprise I'm collecting the bars but very disappointed they don't come in a capsule

Just think how much the premium would be if they were in capsules! But yes, given the risk of scratching the coloured face it's the least they could do.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum