The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Una and Lion, Praised.. OMG sit down.  Empty Una and Lion, Praised.. OMG sit down.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:05 pm
Yes this bar has to be praised. .... 999 is on standby. LOL

The Cat's Mother, Rod Panhard, anch and AVG like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Una and Lion, Praised.. OMG sit down.  Empty Re: Una and Lion, Praised.. OMG sit down.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:11 pm
Are you sure you aren't getting delirious @Admin ?
Mine arrived earlier this week, and it is very nice indeed.
I must mention, though, that the first Royal Mint Una and the Lion bar came out in 2021 (you did a video about it on 25th May). This means that the bar is doing even better than you thought.
Now, I could just eat a lion bar ...

Admin and monkey like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Una and Lion, Praised.. OMG sit down.  Empty Re: Una and Lion, Praised.. OMG sit down.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:50 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:Are you sure you aren't getting delirious  @Admin ?
Mine arrived earlier this week, and it is very nice indeed.
I must mention, though, that the first Royal Mint Una and the Lion bar came out in 2021 (you did a video about it on 25th May). This means that the bar is doing even better than you thought.
Now, I could just eat a lion bar ...

It really is made better than the rest. A Old fashioned Quality RM product. I know..... I said it... I must be on something. But on a serious note these bars are made with something that the RM should be doing on every coin and round.

The Cat's Mother and monkey like this post

monkey
monkey

Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:09 pm
I must say I have been disappointed with the rounds from RM. Even proof versions have gone milky. I have stored them in the dry with silica sachets in the box to try and prevent spotting....

I did get a coronation bar and that looked very good! I'm hoping it will keep well. only time will tell.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:16 pm
monkey wrote:I must say I have been disappointed with the rounds from RM. Even proof versions have gone milky. I have stored them in the dry with silica sachets in the box to try and prevent spotting....

I did get a coronation bar and that looked very good! I'm hoping it will keep well. only time will tell.

I have said this before, and am surprised that the Royal Mint Bars are all in great condition. Both from Martin in capsules, and Also in the Blister packs by the Royal Mint.

I am loving the bars but not the rounds. Honestly I am building up a nice melt pile.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum