The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Jazz
Jazz

Happy Sunday - whats everyone doing ☀️☀️ Empty Happy Sunday - whats everyone doing ☀️☀️

Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:40 pm
Hi Everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve chatted on here, so just wanted to say hellooo and see what is everyone up too?

I hope your getting some lovely sun wherever you are. Leeds is currently 24 and HOTT! 🥵

Jazz.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Happy Sunday - whats everyone doing ☀️☀️ Empty Re: Happy Sunday - whats everyone doing ☀️☀️

Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:51 pm
Jazz wrote:Hi Everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve chatted on here, so just wanted to say hellooo and see what is everyone up too?

I hope your getting some lovely sun wherever you are. Leeds is currently 24 and HOTT! 🥵

Jazz.
It has been a while Jazz

But we know that your busy.   I am dying here and melting away in Yorkshire. Ahhhhhhh I need more water than coffee... so that is saying something.

Jazz likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Happy Sunday - whats everyone doing ☀️☀️ Empty Re: Happy Sunday - whats everyone doing ☀️☀️

Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:14 pm
I'm on the other side of the Pennines, but it has been hot today. Lovely!!
Good to see you back @Jazz , I've missed your cheerful posts. Hope you haven't been poorly.
And, how's Oscar?

Admin likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:53 pm
Admin wrote:
Jazz wrote:Hi Everyone,

Jazz.
It has been a while Jazz

But we know that your busy.   I am dying here and melting away in Yorkshire. Ahhhhhhh I need more water than coffee... so that is saying something.

We try to be busy just plodding on as allways the best we can, but great to hear from you

Admin likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:54 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm on the other side of the Pennines, but it has been hot today. Lovely!!
Good to see you back  @Jazz , I've missed your cheerful posts. Hope you haven't been poorly.
And, how's Oscar?

Yes I’ve been poorly but a lot now thank you. Oscar is the same cheeky boy as always, but love him to
Bits

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Mon Aug 12, 2024 1:09 pm
Jazz wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:I'm on the other side of the Pennines, but it has been hot today. Lovely!!
Good to see you back  @Jazz , I've missed your cheerful posts. Hope you haven't been poorly.
And, how's Oscar?

Yes I’ve been poorly but a lot now thank you. Oscar is the same cheeky boy as always, but love him to
Bits
You look after yourself pet, you're one of our assets.

Admin, Jazz and denby like this post

Jazz
Jazz

Mon Aug 12, 2024 8:36 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Jazz wrote:
And, how's Oscar?

Bits
You look after yourself pet, you're one of our assets.

Thank you means a lot

Admin and The Cat's Mother like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum