The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Martin G
Martin G

Tudor Beasts Saymour Panther Empty Tudor Beasts Saymour Panther

Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:20 pm
Did anyone else buy the first coin from the new tudor beasts series today?

Fortune8 likes this post

Tudor Beasts Saymour Panther Empty Re: Tudor Beasts Saymour Panther

Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:35 pm
I did put the 1/4 gold proof in my basket but after thinking long and hard it's a bit of a gamble financially if you don't like the coin and without knowing what's coming imvho.

Hope people who have ordered love them ofc, looking forward to seeing reactions when they arrive! Very Happy

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:21 pm
I have ordered some BUNC cupro-nickel coins in the packs from the Royal Mint. These will not lose money and could be a significant profit at some point IMVHO Smile
Numistacker
Numistacker

Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:18 pm
The Seymour Panther was is the most popular recent Royal mint release by far. More of the beast coins were sent for submission to NGC via me than any other recent release.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:20 pm
Numistacker wrote:The Seymour Panther was is the most popular recent Royal mint release by far. More of the beast coins were sent for submission to NGC via me than any other recent release.

I am surprised. I didnt think the second series would be as popular, Saying that how many series are we actually on for the Queens Beasts?

AceBullion likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum