The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes Empty Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes

Mon May 16, 2022 4:18 pm
Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes B0e26310

Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes 1360bf10

Thanks Jon

Admin, Rod Panhard and ANT ORTA like this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA
https://www.youtube.com

Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes Empty Re: Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes

Mon May 16, 2022 10:05 pm
That's a very clean and masculine look. Very impressive

Admin likes this post

Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes Empty Re: Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes

Mon May 16, 2022 10:35 pm
Thanks @ant orta

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Tue May 17, 2022 9:45 am
WOW. 

I am loving the rug, And your display. 

That looks better than my photos. 
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Thank you for updating and sharing with everyone. I do have the Tudor beast boxes on my Website which you can find on the home page if anyone is interested. But that is for quick convenience. You end up saving about £3 if you buy from the forum if your in the UK. Elsewhere in the world is about the same. 

But again Thank you. I should reply from the  @AceBullion  account, but as I am already dealing with spammers I thought I will reply before I forget. 

Thank you again. PPS Get a Avatar bud. So you can enter into the FREE Giveaways. Your at 17 posts already and that is more than 50% there for the monthly prize. But both need a avatar.

Cmon lol
Silverbackstacks
Silverbackstacks

Tue May 17, 2022 2:55 pm
Thanks @admin couldn’t of done it without your assistance. The boxes definitely have my approval so thanks again

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 18, 2022 4:35 am
ANT ORTA wrote:That's a very clean and masculine look. Very impressive

I'm tempted to say that's a contradiction in terms, but I won't.

Admin likes this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA

Wed May 25, 2022 1:57 pm
I can rephrase that it's an attractive. And. Bold. Look. It's very fitting and. Now I'm. Embarrassed.

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 25, 2022 6:19 pm
ANT ORTA wrote:I can rephrase that it's an attractive. And. Bold. Look. It's very fitting  and. Now I'm. Embarrassed.
Don't be! I was just being catty.  Loving my new Ace Bullion Tudor Beast stack boxes 1f638

Admin and ANT ORTA like this post

ANT ORTA
ANT ORTA

Wed May 25, 2022 6:53 pm
Meow 😸 I'm just a ball of yarn , Paw me around an I keep rollin 🤣🤣

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum