The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

PREHISTORIC LIFE  - Page 2 Empty Re: PREHISTORIC LIFE

Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:08 pm
@Mike , I reckoned you did but it was too good an opportunity to tease the "pair" of them about their mutual admiration. lol!

Mike likes this post

Mike
Mike

Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:40 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Mike , I reckoned you did but it was too good an opportunity to tease the "pair" of them about their mutual admiration. lol!
If only it could have been some sort of alternative/secret identity like Batman etc. Oh dear another coin collection coming??? 🤣🤣
AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:34 am
Mike wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @Mike , I reckoned you did but it was too good an opportunity to tease the "pair" of them about their mutual admiration. lol!
If only it could have been some sort of alternative/secret identity like Batman etc. Oh dear another coin collection coming??? 🤣🤣

I have said it many times before. I AM BATMAN

Arrow
tray
tray

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:48 am
Sure, you're not Spider-Man trying to squeeze in the outfit

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:26 am
" I have said it many times before. I AM BATMAN"

@AceBullion you mean you hang upside down in church towers, eat insects and mess all over the pews?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:36 am
Mike wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote: @AceBullion what makes you think  @Mike would be on your side anyway? Have you discussed the matter with  @Admin ? Is this where we let  Mike into the Forum's worst-kept secret, that you and Admin are the same person? It would mean him realising that you spend a not inconsiderable time posting to yourself and liking your own posts, but that can't be helped. Bit like you.  PREHISTORIC LIFE  - Page 2 1f63d
Thanks for the heads up, but I did know.
However, I reckon that Jon actually changes clothes when posting as each person, I think that’s why there’s always a time delay between each post.

Don't you start..

It is bad enough that the females on here are ripping me to shreds.... I need support not more abuse.  lol!

tray likes this post

Squirrelling coins
Squirrelling coins

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:49 pm
I love the way you got out of pronouncing the name PREHISTORIC LIFE  - Page 2 1f602 PREHISTORIC LIFE  - Page 2 1f602 PREHISTORIC LIFE  - Page 2 1f602

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum