The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
tray
tray

germania mint -   Empty germania mint -

Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:53 pm
germania mint -   Screen18

AceBullion and SanMarino like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

germania mint -   Empty Re: germania mint -

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:04 pm
That's a nice piece. I think Martin had the last two, so hopefully he'll have this one too.

AceBullion likes this post

tray
tray

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:28 pm
I hope so

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:49 pm
tray wrote:I hope so

Yes, fingers crossed. The coins are really getting better as the series goes on. Only one more after this, the Beech Leaf.

tray
tray

Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:23 pm
This one is lovely, hopefully not long till release

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:01 pm
You have no idea how much I'm hoping it'll be November. lol! lol!

AceBullion
AceBullion
Sponsor
https://www.acebullion.com

Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:27 pm
You beat me to it.

germania mint -   Screen25

tray likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:03 pm
I think I’ll leaf this one. I don’t want to branch into a new series.

Admin and AceBullion like this post

tray
tray

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:08 pm
It's a nice series this is only the third the oak can be expensive

Admin and AceBullion like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:05 am
It's only a series of four, so a nice one to complete - this is number three. Martin still has the Chestnut Leaf (no. 2), but as @tray says, the Oak Leaf can be pricy. The last one will be the Beech Leaf.

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:04 pm
Wow, that is one pretty coin.

All of a sudden my interest has perked up

Not another collection!
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:17 pm
SanMarino wrote:Wow, that is one pretty coin.

All of a sudden my interest has perked up

Not another collection!

Unfortunately, yes @SanMarino . But there's only four in total: Martin has no. 2 and we have hopes that he'll get this one, no. 3. No. 1, the Oak is getting harder to track down at anything approaching a reasonable price, but you can get lucky on eBay. No. 4 should be next year.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:30 pm
Just a heads up in case anyone did want to get this series ( @Mike and  @SanMarino, mentioning no names ) Aurinum has the Oak Leaf listed at €49.50 (plus p&p), Martin has no.2, and no.3 is imminent. They are beautiful.

Mike likes this post

tray
tray

Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:35 pm
Wow I had to get mine from the States it cost me a fortune that's a bargain

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:45 pm
It's the P&P that's the killer on prices.
Also, bear in mind that German dealers will shortly be required to charge VAT at 19%, so their competitiveness vis a vis UK dealers will diminish accordingly. I don't know if that's an EU wide thing or just Germany but both Aurinum and EMK have flagged it up in their newsletters.

Mike likes this post

Mike
Mike

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:06 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Just a heads up in case anyone did want to get this series ( @Mike and  @SanMarino, mentioning no names ) Aurinum has the Oak Leaf listed at €49.50 (plus p&p), Martin has no.2, and no.3 is imminent. They are beautiful.

WOW a big THANKS The cat’s Mother.
I’ve just ordered the oak leaf €58.74 whatever that is in old money. eBay are charging ridiculous amounts.
Really appreciate the heads up👍👍👍👍👍
Mike
Mike

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:18 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:Just a heads up in case anyone did want to get this series ( @Mike and  @SanMarino, mentioning no names ) Aurinum has the Oak Leaf listed at €49.50 (plus p&p), Martin has no.2, and no.3 is imminent. They are beautiful.

The Cat’s Mother
I’m sorry I sent a reply to your “like omg brill message like” (gone all teenager 🤣🤣🤣) but I don’t know how to do the @the cats mother thing.
Anyone got a spare moment to explain to a techno dinosaur
As always thanks guys x
tray
tray

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:43 pm
Hope your happy with leaf, it's going to be a nice set

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:01 pm
Mike wrote:

The Cat’s Mother
I’m sorry I sent a reply to your “like omg brill message like” (gone all teenager 🤣🤣🤣) but I don’t know how to do the @the cats mother thing.
As always thanks guys x

I'll do my best  @Mike , and hope that you are viewing the Forum page in the same format that I am. I'm using a laptop, but I believe that users of smartphones can adjust the setting.  @Admin knows all about that, I'm a dinosaur too. Anyway, as you start to post a reply, just above the box you're typing in are two lines of settings: bold, italic etc. on the top line and a bunch of strange looking symbols underneath. On that second line is the smiley face for emoticons, and to the left of that is an @ sign. If you click on that @ a drop-down box appears, starting with a section you can fill in and then a list of members' names. Admin is usually somewhere near the top, and I think that recent posters get into the top few. If you can't see the name you're wanting to tag, go into the fill-it-yourself box and start to type the name in. The whole name should then appear and you can click on it to insert into your text. If you can see the name in the list, just click on that. You can click on the preview button before sending your post to check that it's worked. I don't think you can tag yourself, at least it didn't work for me when I tried just then.

Mike likes this post

Mike
Mike

Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:02 am
@The Cat's Mother
That might have worked 👍👍👍
The Cat's Mother wrote:
Mike wrote:

The Cat’s Mother
As always thanks guys x

I'll do my best  @Mike , and hope that you are viewing the Forum page in the same format that I am. I'm using a laptop, but I believe that users of smartphones can adjust the setting.  @Admin knows all about that, I'm a dinosaur too. Anyway, as you start to post a reply, just above the box you're typing in are two lines of settings: bold, italic etc. on the top line and a bunch of strange looking symbols underneath. On that second line is the smiley face for emoticons, and to the left of that is an @ sign. If you click on that @ a drop-down box appears, starting with a section you can fill in and then a list of members' names. Admin is usually somewhere near the top, and I think that recent posters get into the top few. If you can't see the name you're wanting to tag, go into the fill-it-yourself box and start to type the name in. The whole name should then appear and you can click on it to insert into your text. If you can see the name in the list, just click on that. You can click on the preview button before sending your post to check that it's worked. I don't think you can tag yourself, at least it didn't work for me when I tried just then.

Mike likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:59 am
@Mike , it did!  germania mint -   1f44d There'll be no stopping you now.
Sorry not to have replied earlier, but I was long asleep when you posted. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to help you with this and with the Oak Leaf. I really enjoy helping other people spend their money.  germania mint -   1f638  germania mint -   1f638 I hope you are delighted with it, but I would mention that Aurinum can take their time sending things.
tray
tray

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:10 pm
@The Cat's Mother your very good at spending my money too lol. i had no idea how to do the @@@@ thing.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:35 pm
tray wrote: @The Cat's Mother your very good at spending my money too  lol. i had no idea  how to do the @@@@ thing.  

Thank you for that kind reference  @tray . I'll try to live up to it. lol!
The @ thing is also explained in the Forum Q & A section, in  @Admin 's inimitable style. germania mint -   1f63d
tray
tray

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:38 pm
am lazy didnt read it, but to my defance  i mostly use the phone and still cant work it out. its so much easier using the laptop
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:25 pm
tray wrote:am lazy didnt read it, but to my defance  i mostly use the phone and still cant work it out. its so much easier using the laptop

I don't have a phone. Dinosaur claws can't manage the tiny keys. As for swiping, forget it.

tray likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum