The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Court update.  Empty Court update.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:25 pm
Just to keep everyone posted. I sent my documents too dang early because I was afraid of the strikes that the royal mail reported.. 

Argh... if I had not sent them then I would not have triggered her reply. DOH

So I recieved her reply. 

Funny thing is that she has shown the car when she bought it, it had accident damage. ironic.

Yet she replaced most of the damage and never told me about it... but says she was not covering up any accident.. hmmm 

ok well the court case is on the 16th of December and I look forward to ripping her a new one.  The funny thing is she is accusing me of causing the vehicle to be written off and or swapping the cars number plates as my wife has a much older ford. LOL 

Well not sure what to say here.. but I will gladly show them on a video call that this is the car and it is still as it was when we bought the dang thing.   I think she is holding onto a hope and a prayer. And apparently she reported that the police said that this could be a scam. hmm ok I might give them a ring. what do you think before I do that.

SanMarino likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Court update.  Empty Re: Court update.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:12 pm
I would ask her for details of the police statement she is alleging has been made, with copies of any documents, within seven days from the date of your letter. Send a copy of your letter to the Court. If you haven't heard back by 2 weeks before the hearing ask the court to order her to produce the details seven days before the hearing date. If she doesn't, then invite the court to conclude that the assertion is a pure fiction intended to blacken your character. I wouldn't contact the police yourself.

Admin and SanMarino like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:51 pm
I actually wont bother contacting the police. looking at the case in a lot of detail and time... I realised she dug a hole and I am sure I have her nailed.. She wants to play this ohhh me rubbish... well I can only say watch this space. I wont hold back in court and demand damages and much more. 

oh yeah..  this is about to get real 

Twisted Evil
tray
tray

Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:40 pm
Fingers crossed its all over quickly

Admin likes this post

SanMarino
SanMarino

Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:11 pm
All the best with this, you have my full support.

These scumbags need to be held to account.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:48 am
SanMarino wrote:All the best with this, you have my full support.

These scumbags need to be held to account.

Thank you I have 11 days and counting until this court date thing. A little bit scary but it is more about being in front of a judge....
SanMarino
SanMarino

Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:24 am
My experience and understanding is most judges make allowances to members of the public and try to help where they can especially if honesty and evidence is on your side.

All the best and I will be praying for the truth to prevail.
I can’t stress how important it is for people to stand up against scammers, I hear to often of people being scammed in all sorts of ways and we all must fight back when it happens to show we won’t tolerate it.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum