The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down

Court Line Aviation Empty Court Line Aviation

Tue May 16, 2023 4:58 pm
Does anyone remember Court Line Aviation? It was a package holiday airline that was based in Luton, England. Its main aircraft were the BAC One-Eleven 500 (9) and the Lockheed 1011 Tristar (2).

As an aviation enthusiast, I have the pink/rose/magenta Tristar and the light green/mid-green/forest green BAC One-Eleven 500 diecast aircraft in 1:200 scale.

Also, this interesting history book on the airline going back to when the airline was Autair.

Court Line Aviation Img20215
tray
tray

Court Line Aviation Empty Re: Court Line Aviation

Tue May 16, 2023 6:21 pm
No sorry I don't remember it but I do love the colour of that plane, That's one for lady Penelope from the Thunderbirds would travel in

denby and Bondie like this post

Tue May 16, 2023 7:49 pm
tray wrote:No sorry I don't remember it but I do love the colour of that plane, That's one for lady Penelope from the Thunderbirds would travel in

I had to look up Penelope/Thunderbirds because I never heard of the show. I just watched some youtube videos of her and like the puppet characters and intriguing adventures she has. Thanks for sharing this. Oh yeah, pink she likes.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Wed May 17, 2023 11:24 am
Definitely FAB 2, with Parker at the wheel. Nothing as common as a yoke for Lady P.

tray and Bondie like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum