The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Ace Bullion Special, 2 coins. Lunar Rabbit, and Green Lantern Empty Ace Bullion Special, 2 coins. Lunar Rabbit, and Green Lantern

Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:59 pm
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Ace Bullion Special, 2 coins. Lunar Rabbit, and Green Lantern Empty Re: Ace Bullion Special, 2 coins. Lunar Rabbit, and Green Lantern

Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:09 pm
I love that bunny @Admin , and I am collecting the series. Only another five years to go now!

Admin and AceBullion like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Ace Bullion Special, 2 coins. Lunar Rabbit, and Green Lantern Empty Re: Ace Bullion Special, 2 coins. Lunar Rabbit, and Green Lantern

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:43 am
The Cat's Mother wrote:I love that bunny  @Admin , and I am collecting the series. Only another five years to go now!

I have always been confused by the way out there approach. 

It is always interesting, I find it a insight into someone's mind.. LOL 

Lunar series are great because you have 12 years to collect them all. LOL
ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:03 pm
I am sad when I see a series I like and it’s halfway through, and the back issues are way too expensive!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:24 pm
[quote="ArcaneCollector"]I am sad when I see a series I like and it’s halfway through, and the back issues are way too expensive! [/quote

But just think of all the new series that are still to burst upon the world. I'm sure you'll find plenty to start on.

Admin likes this post

tray
tray

Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:29 pm
I like the rabbit and didn't start the series too.

Admin and ArcaneCollector like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum