The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.  Empty 2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.

Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:39 pm

Rod Panhard likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.  Empty Re: 2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.

Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:39 pm
I was surprised that you liked this coin. I think it’s one hot mess! Firstly the whiskers don’t work and it looks like some random angry spikes are protruding from its face on the right. Then the mosaic under its feet breaks the symmetry of the circle and it looks like the designer got their sizing wrong so they added more floor tiles. Then the 2023 text is not in the same direction as the 999. What a poorly designed coin!

Admin likes this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.  Empty Re: 2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.

Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:52 pm
ArcaneCollector wrote:I was surprised that you liked this coin. I think it’s one hot mess! Firstly the whiskers don’t work and it looks like some random angry spikes are protruding from its face on the right. Then the mosaic under its feet breaks the symmetry of the circle and it looks like the designer got their sizing wrong so they added more floor tiles. Then the 2023 text is not in the same direction as the 999. What a poorly designed coin!
@ArcaneCollector , I get the feeling you aren't too keen on this coin.  2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.  1f639

Admin likes this post

ArcaneCollector
ArcaneCollector

Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:03 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:
ArcaneCollector wrote:I was surprised that you liked this coin. I think it’s one hot mess! Firstly the whiskers don’t work and it looks like some random angry spikes are protruding from its face on the right. Then the mosaic under its feet breaks the symmetry of the circle and it looks like the designer got their sizing wrong so they added more floor tiles. Then the 2023 text is not in the same direction as the 999. What a poorly designed coin!
@ArcaneCollector , I get the feeling you aren't too keen on this coin.  2023 Lunar Ounce Year of the Rabbit.  1f639

I don’t mind it. Just giving an alternative review. Rolling Eyes

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:37 am
ArcaneCollector wrote:
The Cat's Mother wrote:

I don’t mind it. Just giving an alternative review. Rolling Eyes

I have been critical of this series. Some of the animals have been appalling. I have said so in those videos. But personally from this series this has been one of the better ones. I think the only other one was the year of the rooster. Apart from that, they have been a mess in my opinion.
The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:00 am
It's one I passed over too @Admin , but it is a bit different to the usual run of Lunars and I can see why it has been quite popular. But don't worry too much, @ArcaneCollector and I were just teasing each other a bit.

Admin likes this post

Rod Panhard
Rod Panhard

Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:55 pm
Mine is currenty on route to me now, I like the series and need to see it through to completion especially since it's halfway there now but really wish I had gone with the Rwandan Nautical series instead. When I started stacking in 2015 it was all about the Perth Lunar series but I'm kind of sick of them now so won't be starting any more lunar series will just finish what I have already started.

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum