The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American brothers and sisters.  Empty Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American brothers and sisters.

Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:56 am
A happy Thanksgiving to you all across the pond. I hope you all have a SAFE and great day with family and friends. Remembering those who could not be here today, and being thankful for all you have.

My family will be celebrating it on Saturday due to the fact the UK government does not recognise this tradition and wont give my kids and wife a day off... ( how rude! They doe that with independence day as well. Razz ) Anyway I am kidding about the government thing. But sadly because it is a days event, and there is so much involved, we are celebrating it on Sat.

So I send my love and well wishes to you all even if this is not a celebration or holiday for you.

Gobble Gobble.

FYI ... We had our butcher prepare us a 5 bird to Roast!!!!!! I am excited again. But too dang ill to think about it yet. I have a couple of days more to recover. lol

AVG likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum