The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
PURE
PURE
http://ww.purescottishsilver.co.uk

Pure Scottish Silver Empty Pure Scottish Silver

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:10 pm
Hi Folks,

Hope all is well.

Taken me a while to find this place .. going to have a root around and see whats happening.

All the best

Steve

Admin and tray like this post

The Cat's Mother
The Cat's Mother

Pure Scottish Silver Empty Re: Pure Scottish Silver

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:30 pm
You've beaten me to it @PURE - so here's your welcome to the forum!
Have a good look around, and if you have any questions, please ask.
I'll also give the standard spiel that if you don't want to sign posts with your real name, then don't. If you do, that's fine too.

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Pure Scottish Silver Empty Re: Pure Scottish Silver

Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:10 pm
The Cat's Mother wrote:You've beaten me to it  @PURE  - so here's your welcome to the forum!
Have a good look around, and if you have any questions, please ask.
I'll also give the standard spiel that if you don't want to sign posts with your real name, then don't. If you do, that's fine too.

Hey Steve You beat me to posting you a welcome on the forum. Thanks bud for joining... it was super quick during our call. 

For anyone who does not know this... PURE bullion is another company doing various pours ( silver ) and Steve the owner does not shy from his name being mentioned. 

We have known each other for many years. And like me NO drama.... Steve has always been an honest guy.. Even though he stood me up one new years eve LOL  I wont let him live that down. But fear not he really is a good guy. 

He takes pride in his work and is another person if anyone has a question about pouring silver to ask.   BUT ACE what about competition..... Seriously I welcome other pourers in the group. We are all artists. We do stuff because we enjoy it. Not because it will ever make us rich. Steve is more able bodied to put in more time than I ... And I want people to know they are welcome to going to him ... I suggest visiting his site. 

I am coming out with something that PURE made me... But I wont mention it yet because I want to GIFT someone with one first!!!!! Before it is public knowledge.   So Steve please done share what your sending me yet bud. 

Again a warm welcome from me... and yes I have an alt account  @AceBullion   This as you know bud is so I can do the back end computer stuff. AceBullion is so the I can sell my products. 

Lots to look forward to folks... That is all I am going to say. 

And Steve any problems or questions pick up the phone . 

Take care and welcome. 
Razz Razz Razz Cool Cool Cool Cool

tray likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum