The Precious Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://preciousmetalforum.forumotion.com

Forum Suggestions Please read. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Please read.

Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:18 am
kimchi wrote:Many thanks buddy!

I think it's all the time I have been spending on other forums, it's just not usual to have that there, I just did it again!

What's the name of the forum software? We could try googling an answer to it. If it's paid for there should be some support, if it's free then  it'll be on some tech forum somewhere, happy to have a look if you like (just PM me the software details) Smile

Anyway thanks for all your efforts, very thankful that you do all this for the benefit of everyone, and for free too!!!
Word Press!

LOL
denby
denby

Forum Suggestions Please read. - Page 2 Empty Suggestions to improve Forum.

Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:52 pm
Hello Admin,

I was wondering if when we go into a topic we can start from Todays date postings backwards to the original posting to get to todays comments more quickly?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Forum Suggestions Please read. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Please read.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:25 am
denby wrote:Hello Admin,

I was wondering if when we go into a topic we can start from Todays date postings backwards to the original posting to get to todays comments more quickly?

if you click on the tab on the Right showing Latest topics and click on that, or even in your notifications tab in the far right you will be shown that recent post. 

If you are just looking at a post ( say jokes sections ) for the first time. You will need to click on the last tab ie 1 2 3 etc and then click page down to get the last comments. 

Sadly there is no way to customise it so that it only shows the last post, or todays post only. 

I will look if there is some type of setting but if it was available, it would need to be a personal choice. I will look into it 
Cool

denby likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:33 pm
What about something, when you login on the top of the homepage (nexf to the bell icon yo say what the price of silver/gold is?

Admin likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:44 am
Jazz wrote:What about something, when you login on the top of the homepage  (nexf to the bell icon yo say what the price of silver/gold is?

working on that bud. Having a price chart / plug in is important and would be great. 

I am trying my hardest to add it.

Jazz likes this post

Jazz
Jazz

Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:47 pm
LEGEND!

Admin likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum